The hamsa is an ancient symbol depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many societies throughout history, the hamsa is believed to provide defense against the evil eye. It is a protection charm.
- Charm is hand stamped with Hamsa Hand symbol, measures approximately 3/4" x 3/4"
- Made with recycled aluminum which is a very lightweight metal
- 2.5 mm silver-plated flat cable chain with lobster clasp
- Chain measures 16" in length
- Due to the handmade nature this item may vary slightly from original image.
See more styles by Christy Robinson Designs