The Engage Green Cross-Body is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE] Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. The fabric is chemically and functionally nearly identical to those made from non-recycled fabrics. The difference is that Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness and softness.
A perfect "Flat Case" for your iPads and notebooks.
Engage Green Cross-Body Bag features:
- Has two exterior pockets -- one on the front that’s open for quick, easy access and one on the back with a zippered closure
- The interior compartment boasts a sturdy zipper, padded space that fits iPads 1, 2, 3, the mini or any notebook
- The removable strap can be adjusted from a length of 30” to 50”
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Bag dimension: 11” x 8.5” x 1” (expandable)
- Three animal-free dyed colors/designs to choose from
- Waterproof exterior
Recycled Plastic: PETE [Polyethylene terephthalate] Facts
- Approximately 18 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. make 1 yard of our fabric.
- 4,800 used plastic bottles of 16 oz. saves 1 cubic yard of the landfill.
- According to EPA recycling 1 pound of plastic containers [PETE] save approximately 12,000 BTU’s per yard.
More styles by Engage Green