The Engage Green Backpack is made from Recycled Plastic [PETE]
Engage Green Recycled Plastic is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% PETE bottles, post-consumer. The fabric is chemically and functionally nearly identical to those made from non-recycled fabrics. The difference is that Engage Green bags are made without depleting the Earth’s natural resources, with properties of incredible strength, lightness, softness and is waterproof.
Engage Green Backpack features:
- The compartment that rests on the body is padded for comfort with plenty of space for an iPad, or notebooks or big enough to place books, with an additional pocket for easy storage of your digital music player
- The middle, or main compartment, has a padded partition to fit up to a 14" laptop with a velcro closure for secure transportation and good extra space for books and folders
- The exterior zipper section has an organizer with a zip-closed pouchthat divides this section into two easily accessible compartments. It even has a key clip holder to keep your keys close at hand
- Two mesh holders on the side
- Adjustable waist strap and padded shoulder straps with chest and hip buckle closures to hold the backpack securely to the body
- Easy cleaning/maintenance: Gently wipe with a wet cloth and soap to clean or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Bag dimension:11" x 17" x 9"
- Three animal-free dyed colors/designs to choose from
More styles by Engage Green